Welcome to the North Middle School Youth Service Center page! My name is Amanda Curlin and I am the coordinator for NMS! My office is located in room 142, across from the band room. My main purpose is to attempt to eliminate any barriers a student might have that keep them from learning while in school. Services we provide to students and their families are as follows:
- Referral to Health and Social Services
- Career Exploration and Development
- Substance Abuse Education and Counseling Referrals
- Family Crisis and Mental Health Counseling Referrals
- Basic Needs/ Emergency Assistance
- Attendance / Education Support Services
Please contact me at the number or email on this page if you have any questions or concerns.
To enhance students’ ability to succeed in school by developing and sustaining partnerships that promote:
- Early learning and successful transition to school;
- Academic achievement and well-being; and
- Graduation and transition into adult life.
The Kentucky Division of Family Resource and Youth Services Centers in the Cabinet for Health and Family Services shall establish the national standard of excellence in the provision of school-based family support.